Sylvania Northview HS Natatorium
5403 Silica Drive
Sylvania OH 43560
Camp Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Camp Check-In and Drop-off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF:
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, April 2-3, at 7:40 AM - 7:50 AM
Please form a car line at the front corner entrance of the Sylvania Northview HS Natatorium. A PEAK staff member will meet and greet your car as you pull up to the curb.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Campers must wear a mask upon arrival each day and when entering the facility.
- On-deck locker rooms will be open for bathroom use and quick change only. Showers will be closed.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure.
- Parents may not stay at the pool facility during the camp to observe the sessions – as part of COVID precautions.
Afternoon Pick-up will occur at the same location as morning Drop-Off. Parents should place a sheet of paper with their child’s name in large bold letters on the inside of their vehicle’s front windshield.
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, April 2-3, at 2:00 PM.
Please form a car line at the front corner entrance of the Sylvania Northview HS Natatorium, where a PEAK staff member will greet you and call your child to the car for departure.
- Campers must wear a mask upon departure each day.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily departure.
The camp concludes on Sunday, May 2, at 2:00 PM. Parents will pick-up their children outside the facility in the car pool line.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with Your Favorite, Healthy Foods
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirt, Shorts or Leggings, Sweatshirt, Running Shoes
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch each day with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
There are a very limited number of private coaching sessions available during the clinic. These are offered first-come, first-serve. If you are interested in making a reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hourly private coaching sessions with Olympic Coach Nick Baker are $300.00. Please note that Private Coaching sessions are scheduled around the coach’s availability (between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.) and may be subject to change due to weather and/or pool conditions.