Peak Performance is offering a NEW weekend clinic series! Register for our 2-day START, TURN, and STROKE CLINIC.
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At Peak Performance Swim Camp, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve start, turn, and stroke techniques. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
Created by Olympic Coach Nick Baker, the clinic’s curriculum is second to none. Coach Baker has authored five books on swimming and produced four swimming videos. The clinic offers many unique features and is ideally suited for swimmers eager to excel.
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- All progressions geared to ability level
- Mental Skills PLUS
- Olympic video presentation
- Daily dry-land training and yoga
- Catered Lunch
- Complimentary T-shirt and swim cap
- NIKE-PEAK souvenir
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day. Most clinic schedules run daily 8:00am to 3:00pm or 9:00am to 4:00pm, depending on the location.
- 9:00 AM – Dry Land
- 10:00 AM – Mental Skills PLUS
- 10:30 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:30 PM – Catered Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Yoga
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign Out