Valley High School Pool
3650 Woodland Avenue
West Des Moines IA 50266
Camp Check-In & Drop-Off
Camp Check-In will take place at the Valley High School Pool outside the pool entrance. Follow the signs on the school campus to the Fieldhouse/Pool. The pool entrance is on the north side of the building marked “Athletic Entrance”.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF TIME:
Saturday-Sunday, June 4-5
8:45 a.m. daily
- Please sign-in your swimmer with camp staff each morning at the pool.
- Swimmers must arrive to camp wearing their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Parents may observe the swim sessions from the designated pool bleachers.
Pick-up and Sign-out will occur at the main gate to the pool area. Park in the side lot nearest the pool for easy access.
Saturday-Sunday, October 8-9, at 3:00 p.m.
Please sign-out your swimmer each afternoon with a PEAK staff member.
The camp concludes on Sunday, June 5, at 3:00 p.m.. Parents will pick-up their children on the pool deck.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed-Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirts, Shorts or Leggings
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Saturday and Sunday with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled and already filled.
The safety and well-being of our swimmers is our first concern. Coaching staff will be on deck and supervise all lunch and classroom sessions. Once the camp is underway, parents may contact our camp coordinator directly at email@example.com or by phone at +1-320-334-4255. We are committed to making camp a great experience for your child.