Clinic Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID-19 virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Clinic Check-In and Drop-off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF:
February 20, Saturday, 1:45 p.m.
February 21, Sunday, 1:45 p.m.
February 20, Saturday, 4:45 p.m.
February 21, Sunday, 4:45 p.m.
Please form a car line at the drop-off location at the Saw Mill Club, in the parking lot near the front entrance of the building.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Campers must wear a mask upon arrival each day and when entering the facility.
- Locker rooms will be closed, so campers will not be allowed to change or shower before/after camp.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated drop-off location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you. The swimmer will remain in the car and roll down their window, while our staff administers a forehead temperature check and daily COVID screening. When complete, the swimmer may exit their car and proceed to their designated waiting area as directed by PEAK staff.
- Parents may not stay at the pool facility during the clinic to observe the sessions, as the facility is closed to spectators.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and during times while inside the facility.
Pick-up will occur at the same location as Drop-Off. Parents should place a sheet of paper with their child’s name in large bold letters on the inside of their vehicle’s front windshield.
February 20, Saturday, 4:25 p.m.
February 21, Sunday, 4:25 p.m.
February 20, Saturday, 7:25 p.m.
February 21, Sunday, 7:25 p.m.
Please form a car line at the same location as drop-off at the Saw Mill Club, in the parking lot near the front entrance of the building.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you and call your child to the car for departure.
- Campers must wear a mask upon departure each day.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily departure.
The clinic sessions conclude on Sunday, February 15. Parents will pick-up their children at the designated PICK-UP TIME outside the facility in the car pool line.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do NOT bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirt, Leggings or Sweatpants
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.