Blackhawk Country Club Pool
1098 Eagle Nest Place
Danville CA 94506
Camp Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Camp Check-In and Drop-Off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF TIME:
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, April 30-May 1, at 8:30 AM – 8:45 AM
Please sign-in your swimmer each morning at the Blackhawk Country Club Pool, on the pool deck at the bottom of the stairs. A PEAK staff member will meet and greet you.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Parents may observe the outdoor swim sessions, but seated on the hill overlooking the pool. Please keep the pool deck area clear for coaches to move freely while providing instruction.
Important: Please advise the guard at the front entrance of the Blackhawk Country Club that you are there to attend the Peak Performance Swim Camp.
View the Google Maps link to assist you in locating the competition pool inside the Blackhawk Country Club community.
Pick-up and Sign-out will occur on the pool deck. Please use the back entrance to the pool, located on the back side of the building, identified by a white tent canopy over the door.
Saturday-Sunday, July 9-10
3:00 PM daily
Please sign-out your swimmer each afternoon at the Blackhawk Country Club Pool with a PEAK staff member.
The camp concludes on Sunday, May 1, at 3:00 PM. Parents will pick-up their children on the pool deck.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Dark-Tinted or Mirrored Goggles
- Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Saturday and Sunday with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
Note for Blackhawk Club members: The Hawk’s Nest Grill will NOT be open during the camp lunch period on either Saturday or Sunday. Swimmers must bring their own bag lunch from home.
Bring Your Friends!
Remember to tell your teammates about the camp! It’s even more fun to bring a friend along. Friends can register by visiting http://www.swimcamp.com
The safety and well-being of our swimmers is our first concern. Coaching staff will be on deck and supervise all lunch and classroom sessions. Once the camp is underway, parents may contact our camp coordinator directly at email@example.com or by phone at +1-320-334-4255. We are committed to making camp a great experience for your child.