Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester
351 E. Main Street
Mt. Kisco NY 10549
Camp Check-In and Orientation for both swimmers and parents will take place at the Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester. Please use the back entrance to the pool, located on the back side of the building, identified by a white tent canopy over the door.
Swimmers will start camp immediately following Orientation, and should arrive to camp wearing swimsuits underneath their dry-land clothing.
Monday, August 22, at 8:30 a.m.
On a daily basis, parents must sign-in and sign-out their swimmers with camp staff each morning and afternoon. Please use the back entrance to the pool, located on the back side of the building, identified by a white tent canopy over the door.
Tuesday-Friday, August 23-26, at 8:45 a.m.
Monday-Thursday, August 22-25, at 4:00 p.m.. See Camp Finale for earlier pick-up time on Friday.
On the pool deck at Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester.
Camp concludes with our special Finale Ceremony conducted at the Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester. Parents are invited to attend and should plan to pick-up their children promptly afterwards.
Since camp dismisses early on Friday, there will not be a lunch period that day and swimmers should plan to eat with their families afterwards.
Friday, August 26, at 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Pool Deck bleachers
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do NOT bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed-Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirt, Shorts, Leggings or Sweatpants
- Yoga Mat (Optional–bring mat if you have one)
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- All swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
- A catered lunch for all campers will be provided on Monday-Thursday.
- For swimmers with special diets (vegetarian, gluten-free, nut allergies, etc), we do our best to provide a healthy lunch alternative. However, swimmers may bring their own lunch if they prefer.
- Optional: Swimmers may also bring their own sports drink and/or healthy snacks to camp.
Bring Your Friends!
Remember to tell your teammates about the camp! It’s even more fun to bring a friend along. Friends can register by calling +1-877-308-PEAK or by visiting http://www.swimcamp.com
Camper Code of Conduct
Our primary objective is to create positive change in the swimmers who attend our camps. Moreover, we want to ensure the safety of our campers at all times and provide a healthy, learning atmosphere. To achieve these objectives, we ask that swimmers conduct themselves in a positive and responsible manner. With that in mind, we created a Positive Code of Conduct and ask that all swimmers adhere to it:
- To think positive and act positive throughout your stay with us.
- To behave with proper etiquette at the pool facility at all times.
- To behave like ladies or gentlemen at all camp activities.
- To treat fellow campers, coaches, pool and other staff with the respect, consideration and kindness they deserve.
- To be on time for all camp activities.
- To bring all necessary equipment to all pool, dry-land and classroom sessions.
- To maintain cleanliness of the pool deck and facilities at all times.
- To report any personal problems or concerns to a staff member immediately.
- To report any sign of illness or injury to a staff member immediately.
- To stay in assigned groups at all camp activities.
- To stay within the camp facility at all times unless given permission by a staff member.
Any serious violation of camp regulations, such as willful damage to the pool facility and/or behavior deemed unsuitable and detrimental to the best interest of the camp, will result in immediate dismissal from camp. Drugs, alcohol and smoking are strictly forbidden. No refund will be available should a swimmer be asked to leave under these circumstances.