Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester
351 E. Main Street
Mt. Kisco NY 10549
Camp Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID-19 virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Camp Check-In and Drop-off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF:
Daily, Monday-Friday, August 24-28, at 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 a.m.
Please form a car line at the drop-off location at the Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester, at the side of the building towards the back parking lot.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Campers must wear a mask upon arrival each day and when entering the facility.
- Locker rooms will be closed, so campers will not be allowed to change or shower before/after camp.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated drop-off location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you. The swimmer will remain in the car and roll down their window, while our staff administers a forehead temperature check and daily COVID screening. When complete, the swimmer may exit their car and proceed to their designated waiting area as directed by PEAK staff.
- Parents may not stay in the facility during the camp to observe the sessions, as the facility is closed to spectators.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and during times while inside the facility.
Afternoon Pick-up will occur at the same location as morning Drop-Off. Parents should place a sheet of paper with their child’s name in large bold letters on the inside of their vehicle’s front windshield.
Daily, Monday-Thursday, August 24-27, at 4:00 p.m.. See Camp Finale for Friday’s pickup time.
Please form a car line at the same location as morning drop-off at the Boys and Girls Club of Northern Westchester, at the side of the building towards the back parking lot.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you and call your child to the car for departure.
- Campers must wear a mask upon departure each day.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily departure.
Camp concludes early on Friday, August 28, at 1:00 p.m.. There will not be a lunch period this day, thus swimmers do not need a bag lunch. Instead, swimmers should plan to eat with their families after camp concludes. Parents will pick-up their children outside the facility in the car pool line.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and PEAK swim cap.
9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. – Dry-Land
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Swim
12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. – Mental Skills Seminar
1:00 p.m. – Camp Concludes
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do NOT bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirts, Shorts or Leggings
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Monday-Thursday with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring their own water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.