Blackhawk Country Club Pool
1098 Eagle Nest Place
Danville CA 94506
Clinic Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID-19 virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Camp Check-In and Drop-off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF:
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, October 17-18, at 8:30 AM – 8:45 AM
Please form a car line at the Hawk’s Nest Restaurant, near the Blackhawk Country Club Pool.
the front entrance of the Murray Athletic Center.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Campers must wear a mask upon arrival each day and when entering the facility.
- Locker rooms will be closed, so campers will not be allowed to change or shower before/after camp.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated drop-off location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you. The swimmer will remain in the car and roll down their window, while our staff administers a forehead temperature check and daily COVID screening. When complete, the swimmer may exit their car and proceed to their designated waiting area as directed by PEAK staff.
- Parents may not stay at the pool facility during the clinic to observe the sessions, as the facility is closed to spectators.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and during times while inside the facility.
Important: Please advise the guard at the front entrance of the Blackhawk Country Club that you are there to attend the Peak Performance Swim Clinic.
View the Google Maps link to assist you in locating the Hawk’s Nest Restaurant and competition pool inside the Blackhawk Country Club community.
The clinic concludes on Monday, October 18, at 4:00 PM. Parents will pick-up their children outside the facility in the car pool line.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do NOT bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Dark-Tinted or Mirrored Goggles
- Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed-Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirts, Shorts or Leggings
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch each day with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
There are a very limited number of private coaching sessions available during the clinic. These are offered first-come, first-serve. If you are interested in making a reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hourly private coaching sessions with a PEAK Senior Coach are $225.00. Sessions with Olympic Coach Nick Baker are $300.00. Please note that Private Coaching sessions are scheduled around the coaches’ availability (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.) and may be subject to change due to weather and/or pool conditions.