Blackhawk Country Club Pool
1098 Eagle Nest Place
Danville CA 94506
Camp Check-In will take place at the Blackhawk Country Club Pool, on the pool deck at the bottom of the stairs. Upon arrival at the front entrance of the Blackhawk Country Club community, please advise the security guard that you are there to attend the Peak Performance Swim Camp.
Saturday-Sunday, October 15-16, at 8:30 AM – 8:45 AM
- Please sign-in your swimmer with camp staff each morning at the pool.
- Swimmers must arrive to camp wearing their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Parents may observe the outdoor swim sessions on the south end of the pool. Please keep the pool deck area clear for coaches to move freely while providing swim instruction.
View the Google Maps link to assist you in locating the competition pool inside the Blackhawk Country Club community.
Pick-up and Sign-out will occur at the main gate to the pool area. Park in the side lot nearest the pool for easy access.
Saturday-Sunday, October 8-9, at 4:00 PM
Please sign-out your swimmer each afternoon with a PEAK staff member.
The camp concludes on Sunday, October 18, at 4:00 PM. Parents will pick-up their children outside the facility in the car pool line.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do NOT bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Dark-Tinted or Mirrored Goggles
- Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed-Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirts, Shorts or Leggings
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch each day with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled and already filled.
Bring Your Friends!
Remember to tell your teammates about the camp! It’s even more fun to bring a friend along. Friends can register by visiting http://www.swimcamp.com
There are a very limited number of private coaching sessions available during the weekend camp. These are offered first-come, first-serve. If you are interested in making a reservation, please email us at email@example.com Hourly private coaching sessions with a PEAK Senior Coach are $225.00. Sessions with Olympic Coach Nick Baker are $300.00. Please note that Private Coaching sessions are scheduled around the coaches’ availability (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.) and may be subject to change due to weather and/or pool conditions.