National Training Center
1935 Don Wickham Drive
Clermont FL 34711
Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
2200 W Highway 50
Clermont, FL 34711
Camp Check-In and Orientation for both swimmers and parents will take place at the camp pool facility at the National Training Center. Please park and enter the facility via the front main entrance.
Swimmers will start camp immediately following, and should arrive to camp wearing swimsuits underneath their dry-land clothing.
Monday, April 11, at 7:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
Classrooms A-D located in the National Training Center
After Camp Orientation, parents may drop-off their child’s luggage at the camp hotel, the Clermont Hampton Inn & Suites.
Camp concludes with our special Finale Ceremony conducted at the camp pool facility at the National Training Center. Parents are invited to attend and should plan to pick-up their children promptly afterwards.
Since camp dismisses early on Friday, there will not be a lunch period that day and swimmers should plan to eat with their families afterwards.
Friday, April 15, at 11:30 a.m.
Pool bleachers located at the National Training Center
After the ceremony, Overnight campers may then proceed to the camp hotel to pick-up their luggage.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do NOT bring valuable items to camp with you – such as laptop computers or tablets.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Dark-Tinted or Mirrored Goggles
- Sunscreen SPF 30 or Higher
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed-Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirt, Shorts, Leggings or Sweatpants
- Sweatshirt or Jacket
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
- All of the Above Items
- Plus additional 2-3 Swimsuits
- Casual Clothing for Evening Activities
- Personal Toiletries (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
- Extra Spending Money*
* Extra Spending Money: Parents may choose to send extra spending cash with their overnight camper. We suggest approximately $50-$75 to use for additional snacks and beverages, or souvenirs. Safekeeping of any cash allowance for overnight campers can be turned over to a camp staff member. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for valuables not under their supervision.
Food and Beverage
- All swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
- A catered lunch for all campers (Day and Overnight) will be provided on Monday-Thursday.
- For swimmers with special diets (vegetarian, gluten-free, nut allergies, etc), we do our best to provide a healthy lunch alternative. However, swimmers may bring their own lunch if they prefer.
- The daily meal plan for Overnight campers includes a healthy, well-balanced breakfast/lunch/dinner, starting with lunch service on April 11, and ending with breakfast on April 15.
- Optional: Swimmers may also bring their own sports drink and/or healthy snacks to camp.
Day Campers check-in at 7:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m., on Monday, April 11, at the National Training Center. Departure that day is at 3:00 p.m. and campers should be picked up at the pool.
On a daily basis, parents must sign-in and sign-out their swimmers with camp staff each morning and afternoon.
Tuesday-Friday, June 28-July 1, at 7:45 a.m.
Tuesday-Thursday, June 28-30, at 3:00 p.m.. See Camp Finale for earlier pick-up time on Friday.
At the south pool gate – at the back side of the facility.
There are a limited number of private coaching sessions available during the camp. If private coaching was purchased in advance with camp registration, swimmers will be assigned appointed dates/times and notified via email prior to camp commencement.
If you did not purchase private coaching in advance, openings are offered first-come, first-serve. If you are interested in making a reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hourly private coaching sessions with a PEAK Senior Coach are $225.00. Sessions with Olympic Coach Nick Baker are $300.00.
Please note that Private Coaching sessions are scheduled around the coaches’ availability (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.) and may be subject to change due to weather or pool conditions.
If video analysis was purchased in advance with camp registration, swimmers will be assigned an appointed date/time for filming and the onsite video review, then notified via email prior to camp commencement. Please note that Video Review sessions are scheduled around the coach’s availability (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.). The finalized videos of both the swim analysis and coach’s review are emailed within four weeks of camp conclusion.