Windermere Preparatory School
6189 Winter Garden-Vineland Road
Windermere FL 34786
Parents, please drop-off your swimmer at the Windermere Preparatory School Pool located at 6189 Winter Garden-Vineland Road, Windermere FL, 34786.
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, November 27-28, at 8:45 AM.
Please advise the guard at the front entrance of the Windermere Preparatory School that you are there to attend a private swim camp. After passing through the entrance, turn right and drive to the back of the campus. The pool is located near the track and baseball field.
- Swimmers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry clothing.
- Swimmers must wear a mask upon arrival each day and when entering the facility.
- Locker rooms will be closed, so swimmers will not be allowed to change or shower before/after camp.
Pick-up will occur at the same location as morning drop-off. Parents may pick-up their swimmer from the pool deck area after Coach Nick dismisses camp.
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, November 27-28, at 3:00 PM.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Dark-Tinted or Mirrored Goggles
- Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Saturday and Sunday with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled and already filled.