University of San Diego
Sports Center and Pool
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego CA 92110
Camp Check-In will take place on the pool deck at the University of San Diego Sports Center and Pool.
Saturday-Sunday, January 21-22, at 8:45 AM
- Please sign-in your swimmer with camp staff each morning at the pool.
- Swimmers must arrive to camp wearing their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Parents may observe the swim sessions from the designated pool observation area. Please keep the pool deck clear for coaches to move freely while providing swim instruction.
To locate the USD Sports Center, use the EAST Entrance to the USD campus, not the Main Entrance.
- Turn into the USD East Entrance on Via Las Cumbres street (near the Alcala Vista Apartments).
- Then take the 2nd entrance at the top of the hill towards the Sports Center and Pool.
- Park outside the Sports Complex in the Alcala Vista parking lot (adjacent to the pool and tennis courts) where there is 2-hour metered parking.
Pick-up and Sign-out will occur on the pool deck.
Saturday-Sunday, January 21-22, at 3:00 PM
Please sign-out your swimmer each afternoon with a PEAK staff member.
The camp concludes on Sunday, January 22, at 3:00 PM. Parents will pick-up their children on the pool deck.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Dark-Tinted or Mirrored Goggles
- Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed-Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirts, Shorts or Leggings
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Saturday and Sunday with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled and already filled.
Bring Your Friends!
Remember to tell your teammates about the camp! It’s even more fun to bring a friend along. Friends can register by visiting http://www.swimcamp.com
The safety and well-being of our swimmers is our first concern. Coaching staff will be on deck and supervise all lunch and classroom sessions. Once the camp is underway, parents may contact our camp coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-320-334-4255. We are committed to making camp a great experience for your child.