TALK WITH AN OLYMPIC COACH!
Coach-on-Call provides swimmers with an unmatched opportunity to receive one-on-one mentoring with Olympic Coach Nick Baker on a weekly basis or whenever the need arises. Swimmers may choose to discuss any topic they wish that covers the mental, technical, and physical realms of competitive swimming. If you have an age group swimmer or an elite competitive swimmer in need of inspiration, motivation, or anything swimming related, sign up for our Coach-on-Call service!
Here’s a list of some sample Coach-on-Call discussions:
- How to get more out of your training
- How to perform best on race day
- How to overcome mental blocks
- What to eat and drink for maximum performance
ABOUT OLYMPIC COACH nICK BAKER
- 1992 Olympic Coach
- 48 years of professional swim coaching experience
- Founder of Peak Performance Swim Camp – Since 1996, 20,000 swimmers from 45 countries boosted their performance at PEAK
- Author of 8 best-selling books on swimming including his latest two fiction books – Liam the Lion and Suzy Wong from Hong Kong
- Creator of 4 popular swimming videos
- Private client list includes some of the fastest swimmers in America
- Virtual coaching clientele hail from five different continents
- Read more…
HOW Coach-on-Call WORKS
The Coach-on-Call program includes one-on-one communication with Olympic Coach Nick Baker by phone. The individual consultation is dedicated time to focus specifically on helping the swimmer achieve his/her personal goals. The time together is completely customizable, and the topics may change from call to call. Reserve a single call or a package of three calls, and choose the date and time most convenient for you!
Schedule your call with Coach Baker today! Spaces for this service are limited.