Peak Performance Swim Camp returns to NYC-Scarsdale, New York, to offer our popular speed camp for competitive swimmers! Our 2-day RACE CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under athletes. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and our 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer sets PEAK apart from the rest. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
For competitive swimmers ages 8-18.
Our 2-day Race Camp focuses on excellence in racing! How swimmers perform in competition determines their ultimate success in swimming. Hard-nosed training matters, but smart-tough racing matters more. At PEAK Race Camps, we specialize in teaching the mental, technical, and physical skills to help swimmers excel where it matters most!
Our Race Camp curriculum includes:
- Various focus and mental toughness simulations to sharpen the mental edge.
- Race rehearsals to heighten the competitive spirit and teach the ideal racing strategy for all distances.
- Technical stroke refinement.
- Power, flexibility, and skill drills to quicken all starts and turns.
- Plus plenty of head-to-head racing!
Note: This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, but specifically designed for competitive swimmers who can perform multiple lengths of all four strokes and the official starts and turns. Swimmers at camp are assigned to lanes based on ability level. The daily skill progressions and challenging swim sets are adjusted to reflect skill and performance levels.
- Expert coaching
- 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Each camper receives a free PEAK Swim Cap and PEAK Wristband
TENTATIVE CAMP SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Dry-Land
- 10:00 AM – Mind Power Workshop
- 10:30 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:30 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 1:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:00 PM – Daily Sign Out
The daily curriculum includes two in-water training sessions (2 hours each), dry-land, and motivational mental skills training. The combined PEAK experience toughens swimmers mentally, boosts fitness and confidence, and improves essential swimming skills.DETAILS FOR REGISTERED CAMPERS
Thank you for choosing Peak Performance Swim Camp. Have a great time! Congratulations on signing up to work with some of the best coaches and facilities in the U.S. If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are also available at 877-308-PEAK (7325).
JCC Mid–Westchester: 999 Wilmot Rd, Scarsdale, NY 10583
The safety and well-being of our swimmers is our first concern. The coaching staff will be on deck and supervise all lunch and classroom sessions. Once camp is underway, parents may contact our camp coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-320-334-4255. We are committed to making camp a great experience for your child.
Camp check-in will take place in the front lounge near the security desk at the JCC Mid-Westchester.
Check-in time: 8:45 am. Saturday Feb 20
Check in time: 9:45 am. Sunday Feb 21
- Swimmers must arrive at camp wearing their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Parents need to sign in their swimmer with camp staff each morning.
- There is limited space for spectators to observe the pool sessions – from the bleachers on the pool deck.
Pick-up and Sign-out will occur on the pool deck.
Pick-up time: Saturday, Feb 20. 3:00 pm
Pick-up time Sunday, Feb 21, 4:00 pm
- Parents must sign out their swimmer each afternoon with a PEAK staff member.
The camp concludes on Sunday, Feb 21, at 4:00 pm. Parents can pick up their children on the pool deck.
HEALTH AND RELEASE FORMS
All campers are required to have a parent or legal guardian fill out these mandatory Health and Release forms: US Sports Camps Health & Release Forms
All forms MUST be completed before camp. Campers will only be admitted to camp with these completed forms. Need Help? Check out our FAQs for helpful tips. All forms completed by Jan 16, 2024
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothing, equipment, and personal items. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite healthy foods
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed-Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirts, Shorts, or Leggings
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kickboards, etc.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Saturday and Sunday with your favorite healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmers’ possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring two personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled and already filled.
A very limited number of private coaching sessions are available during the weekend camp. These are offered first-come, first- serve. It is highly recommended that you make a reservation in advance of camp.
To reserve a private session, please email us at email@example.com or text at +1-320-334-4255. Hourly private coaching sessions with a PEAK Senior Coach are $250.00. Please note that Private Coaching sessions are scheduled around the coaches’ availability (between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM) and may be subject to change due to the pool and/or weather conditions.
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Remember to tell your teammates about camp! Everything is more fun with friends. Space for all camps is limited, so early registration is recommended. Friends can register on our website.
The 2-day camp curriculum includes daily mental, technical, and physical conditioning based on Olympic Coach Baker’s unique holistic training approach and features highlights from our week-long program. Each day’s curriculum includes two in-water training sessions, dry-land strength training, and a motivational mental skills workshop.
Saturday Feb 20
8:45 am – 9:00 am Check In
9:00 am – 10:00 am Dry Land
10:00 am – 10:30 pm Mindpower
10:30 pm – 12:30 pm Swim Session
12:30 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm Swim Session 2
3:00 pm Check out
Sunday Feb 21
9:45 am – 10:00 am Check In
10:00 am – 11:00 am Dry Land
11:00 am – 11:30 pm Mindpower
11:30 pm – 1:30 pm Swim Session
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Swim Session 2
4:00 pm Check out
CAMP CODE OF CONDUCT
Our primary objective is to create positive change in the swimmers who attend our camps. Moreover, we want to ensure the safety of our campers at all times and provide a healthy learning atmosphere. To achieve these objectives, we ask that campers conduct themselves positively and responsibly. With that in mind, we created a Positive Code of Conduct and asked that all campers adhere to it:
- Think positive and act positive throughout your stay with us.
- Behave with proper etiquette at the camp facility at all times.
- To behave like ladies or gentlemen at all camp functions.
- Treat fellow campers and coaches with the respect, kindness, and consideration they deserve.
- To be on time for all camp activities.
- Bring all necessary equipment to all pool, dry-land, and classroom sessions.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the pool deck and facilities at all times.
- Report any personal problems or concerns to a PEAK staff member immediately.
- Report any sign of illness or injury to a PEAK staff member immediately.
- To stay in assigned groups at all camp activities.
- Stay within the camp facility at all times unless given permission by a staff member.
Any serious violation of camp regulations, such as willful damage to the facility and/or behavior deemed unsuitable and detrimental to the best interest of the camp, will result in immediate dismissal from camp.
ATTEND MULTIPLE CAMP SESSIONS
We encourage swimmers to maximize their camp experience and skill development by attending multiple camp sessions! Whether you add a session at the same camp location or another of our camp locations across the USA, each camp session delivers something unique and allows swimmers to maximize performance. If you would like to add a future session, please call 877-308-PEAK (7325).
If you need to cancel your enrollment in camp, you will receive a camp credit voucher for tuition fees paid that is good through the following year for any PEAK camp location. Participants who do not attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact us at least 24 hours before camp check-in will not receive a credit voucher. For details on our Cancellation Policy, please click here.
Peak Performance Swim Camp does not provide transportation to or from camp.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
Please use GPS to navigate your way to the camp address listed at the beginning of the packet.
GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
In a medical emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital. Drugs, alcoholic beverages, and smoking devices are strictly forbidden and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for immediate dismissal from camp without refund or voucher. Camper bags may be inspected upon check-in or any time during camp to ensure no drugs, alcohol, or other improper substances are brought to camp. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
*All Rights Reserved. Nike is the title sponsor of the camps and has no control over the operation of the camps or the acts or omissions of US Sports Camps.