Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering an elite technique camp in NYC Manhattan for competitive swimmers! Our 2-day VIDEO CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under athletes. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching and training, and our 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer sets PEAK apart from the rest. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
For competitive swimmers ages 8-18.
Our 2-day Video Camp focuses on excellence in racing! How swimmers perform in competition determines their ultimate success in swimming. Hard-nosed training matters, but smart-tough racing matters more. At PEAK Race Camps, we specialize in teaching the mental, technical, and physical skills to help swimmers excel where it matters most!
Our Video Camp curriculum includes:
- Various focus and mental toughness simulations to sharpen the mental edge.
- Race rehearsals to heighten the competitive spirit and teach the ideal racing strategy for all distances.
- Technical stroke refinement.
- Power, flexibility, and skill drills to quicken all starts and turns.
- Plus plenty of head-to-head racing!
Note: This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, but specifically designed for competitive swimmers who can perform multiple lengths of all four strokes and the official starts and turns. Swimmers at camp are assigned to lanes based on ability level. The daily skill progressions and challenging swim sets are adjusted to reflect skill and performance levels.
- Expert coaching
- 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Each camper receives a free PEAK Swim Cap and PEAK Wristband
TENTATIVE CAMP SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Dry-Land
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 12:30 PM – Mind Power Workshop
- 1:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:00 PM – Daily Sign Out
The daily curriculum includes two in-water training sessions (2 hours each), dry-land, and motivational mental skills training. The combined PEAK experience toughens swimmers mentally, boosts fitness and confidence, and improves essential swimming skills.