Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a speed swim camp in Boston during the February School Recess! Our 3-day RACE CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and our low swimmer-to-coach ratio is the best in the industry. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. Read important details.
For competitive swimmers ages 8-18.
Our 3-day Race Camp focuses on excellence in racing! How swimmers perform in competition determines their ultimate success in swimming. Hard-nosed training matters, but smart-tough racing matters more. At PEAK Race Camps, we specialize in teaching the mental, technical, and physical skills to help swimmers excel where it matters most!
Our Race Camp curriculum includes:
- Various focus and mental toughness simulations to sharpen the mental edge.
- Race rehearsals to heighten the competitive spirit and teach the ideal racing strategy for all distances.
- Technical stroke refinement.
- Power, flexibility, and skill drills to quicken all starts and turns.
- Plus plenty of head-to-head racing!
Note: Swimmers are assigned to lanes based on ability level. The daily skill progressions and challenging swim sets are adjusted to reflect skill and performance levels.
DAILY SCHEDULE (FEBRUARY 25-27)
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Dry Land
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 12:30 PM – Mind Power Workshop
- 1:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:00 PM – Daily Sign Out
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.