Baler Aquatic Center
San Benito Street
Hollister CA 95023
Clinic Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID-19 virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Clinic Check-In and Drop-off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF:
Daily, Saturday-Sunday-Monday, September 5-7, at 7:30 a.m. - 7:50 a.m.
Please form a car line at the drop-off location at the Baler Aquatic Center. The drop-off lane starts in front of the football stadium and proceeds to the main gate of the aquatic complex.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Campers must wear a mask upon arrival each day and when entering the facility.
- Locker rooms will be closed, so campers will not be allowed to change or shower before/after camp.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated drop-off location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you. The swimmer will remain in the car and roll down their window, while our staff administers a forehead temperature check and daily COVID screening. When complete, the swimmer may exit their car and proceed to their designated waiting area as directed by PEAK staff.
- Parents may not stay at the pool facility during the clinic to observe the sessions, as the facility is closed to spectators.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and during times while inside the facility.
Afternoon Pick-up will occur at the same location as morning Drop-Off. Parents should place a sheet of paper with their child’s name in large bold letters on the inside of their vehicle’s front windshield.
Daily, Saturday-Sunday-Monday, September 5-7, at 3:00 p.m..
Please form a car line at the same location as morning drop-off at the Baler Aquatic Center. The drop-off lane starts in front of the football stadium and proceeds to the main gate of the aquatic complex.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you and call your child to the car for departure.
- Campers must wear a mask upon departure each day.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily departure.
The clinic concludes on Monday, September 7, at 3:00 p.m.. Parents will pick-up their children outside the facility in the car pool line.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do NOT bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with your favorite, healthy foods
- Dark-Tinted or Mirrored Goggles
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Closed Toe Running Shoes for dry-land training
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirts, Shorts or Leggings
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch each day with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
There are a very limited number of private coaching sessions available during the clinic. These are offered first-come, first-serve. If you would like to place your name on the waitlist in advance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hourly private coaching sessions with a PEAK Senior Coach are $200.00. Sessions with Head Coach Nick Baker are $275.00. Please note that Private Coaching sessions are scheduled around the coaches’ availability (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.) and may be subject to change due to weather and/or pool conditions.