Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center
8422 International Drive
Orlando FL 32819
Camp Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Camp Check-In and Drop-off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF:
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, January 15-16, at 8:45 AM
Please sign-in your swimmer each morning at the Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center, on the pool deck just inside the aquatic entrance. A PEAK staff member will meet and greet you.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Campers must also wear a mask upon arrival each day and when entering the indoor facility.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure.
- Parents may observe the indoor swim sessions, but MUST WEAR A MASK when inside the facility. Please be seated on the bleachers and keep the pool deck area clear for coaches to move freely while providing instruction.
Afternoon Pick-up will occur at the same location as morning Drop-Off.
Daily, Saturday-Sunday, January 15-16, at 3:00 PM.
Please sign-out your swimmer each day with a PEAK staff member at the Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center, on the pool deck just inside the aquatic entrance.
- Campers must wear a mask upon departure each day.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily departure.
The camp concludes on Sunday, January 16, at 3:00 PM.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with Your Favorite, Healthy Foods
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirt, Shorts or Leggings, Sweatshirt, Running Shoes
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Saturday and Sunday with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
The safety and well-being of our swimmers is our first concern. Coaching staff will be on deck and supervise all lunch and classroom sessions. Once the camp is underway, parents may contact our camp coordinator directly at email@example.com . We are committed to making camp a great experience for your child.