Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center
8422 International Drive
Orlando FL 32819
Camp Check-In & Drop-Off
It’s of utmost importance to PEAK that we maintain an environment in which transmission of the COVID virus is significantly reduced. The following procedures for all campers and their families must be adhered to during Camp Check-In and Drop-off.
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF TIME:
Saturday-Sunday-Monday, May 28-30:
Please sign-in your swimmer each morning at the Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center, on the back patio overlooking the competitive pool. Park in the side lot nearest the pool and enter the main gate to the pool area. A PEAK staff member will meet and greet you.
- Campers must arrive and depart each day in their swimsuit underneath their dry-land clothing.
- Parents may observe the outdoor swim sessions from the designated pool bleachers.
Afternoon Pick-up will occur at the same location as morning Drop-Off. Parents should place a sheet of paper with their child’s name in large bold letters on the inside of their vehicle’s front windshield.
Daily, Friday/Saturday/Sunday, February 25-27, at 3:00 PM.
Please form a car line at the drop-off location at the Rosen Aquatic & Fitness Center, in the circle drive outside the back entrance of the building, where a PEAK staff member will be waiting.
- Drive your vehicle up to the designated location, where a PEAK staff member will greet you and call your child to the car for departure.
- Campers must wear a mask upon departure each day.
- PEAK staff will wear a mask upon daily departure.
The camp concludes on Sunday, January 16, at 3:00 PM. Parents will pick-up their children outside the facility in the car pool line.
Prior to dismissal, each swimmer will receive a special Finale gift – including a PEAK camp T-shirt and swim cap.
What to Bring
Below is a recommended list of equipment and apparel. Peak Performance Swim Camp is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or money. Do not bring valuable items to camp with you.
- 2 Water Bottles – Properly labeled & already filled
- Bag Lunch with Your Favorite, Healthy Foods
- 2 Swim Caps (your personal favorites)
- Swimsuit worn underneath dry-land clothing
- 2 Large Pool Towels
- Dry-Land Apparel: T-Shirt, Shorts or Leggings, Sweatshirt, Running Shoes
- Do NOT bring fins, pull-buoys, kick boards, etc.
Food and Beverage
- Please bring your own bag lunch daily on Saturday and Sunday with your favorite, healthy foods.
- Bag lunches must be in the swimmer’s possession at morning Drop-Off and not delivered later to the pool.
- Swimmers must bring 2 personal water bottles to camp, properly labeled, and already filled.
The safety and well-being of our swimmers is our first concern. Coaching staff will be on deck and supervise all lunch and classroom sessions. Once the camp is underway, parents may contact our camp coordinator directly at email@example.com . We are committed to making camp a great experience for your child.