Choose your challenge!
As head coach of PEAK, I’ve always believed the number one purpose of practice is to prepare for competition. That means making every length of training feel as much like a race as possible. Your mission is to choose a technical challenge per practice for the next six days.
- Adding two or more body whips off every wall
- Breathing every three in butterfly
- Breathing every four to six pulls in backstroke
- Holding your breath for two to three strokes in breaststroke
- Breathing every four to six pulls in freestyle
- Over-kicking the last 50 of every repeat
- Two of the above challenges
- All three of the above challenges