PVC Physical Challenge: Sugar-Free for Three Weeks
Sugar can have many adverse effects on your body, including:
- Weight gain
- It may harm your immune system
- Can lead to chromium deficiency
- Accelerates aging of the skin
- May increase the risk of heart disease
- Linked to acne
- May increase your risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Can cause glucose levels to spike and plummet
- Tooth decay
- Can cause gum disease
- Increases stress levels
- May increase your risk of cancer
- May increase your risk of depression
Your challenge for this next week is to reduce or eliminate sugar from your daily diet. To begin, watch the 18-minute video included with this strategy. Today’s average American consumes three pounds of sugar a week compared to the average American of 200 years ago, who consumed two pounds of sugar a year! Second, put together an eating plan for the next seven days that dramatically reduces your sugar intake or eliminates it altogether. Third, score yourself from Platinum to Tin on how well you defeated your sugar cravings. Note, you’ll need to read many labels before putting together your sugar-free menu for the week as many of your favorite foods (mostly pre-packaged ones) may contain sugar.
- Platinum = Yeah, No Sugar Today!!!
- Gold = Approximately 75% less sugar today
- Silver = Approximately 50% less sugar today
- Bronze = Approximately 25% less sugar today
- Tin = Don’t ask!
Fill out my online form.