Turn Off to Turn On
One of my biggest surprises since starting the PVC program is how my dedicated and hard-working group of swimmers struggle with resting and turning off from their busy days. Most kids (their age) would love to do nothing more than watch TV or play video games all day long but not my loyal band of PEAKers. Their unyielding commitment to self-improvement inspires me! It also concerns me as I fear they may run out of gas before the finish line. With that in mind, your mission is to turn off your body and mind to recharge your battery and bring greater balance to your life.
Turn Off To Turn On Challenge
- No talking on the phone for four hours.
- No texting for four hours.
- No computer for four hours.
- No video for four hours.
- No music for four hours.
- Walk or sit in nature for one hour or more.
- Take a hot bath with Epsom salts. These salts help to ease muscle aches and pains.
- Stretch for 30 minutes or more.
Platinum: Complete all 8
Gold: Complete 7 out of 8
Silver: Complete 6 out of 8
Bronze: Complete 5 out of 8