TRAIN WITH AN OLYMPIC COACH!
Due to popular demand, Olympic Coach Nick Baker has expanded his successful PEAK Virtual Coaching (PVC) program, making it available to more swimmers. The program’s focus is to identify a swimmer’s talents and abilities and maximize them to the fullest!
Swimmers who register for PEAK Virtual Coaching receive multiple benefits such as:
- Weekly, one-on-one mentoring and personal coaching with Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Weekly consultation and video call with Coach Baker
- Customized performance-enhancing material sent via email
- $100 discount on PEAK 4-day and 5-day swim camps
- $50 discount on PEAK 2-day and 3-day swim camps
- $50 discount on 4-Stroke Video Analysis
- $50 discount on Starts & Turns Video Analysis
ABOUT OLYMPIC COACH nICK BAKER
- 1992 Olympic Coach
- 50 years of professional swim coaching experience
- Founder of Peak Performance Swim Camp – Since 1996 over 20,000 swimmers from 45 countries boosted their performance at PEAK
- Author of 10 best-selling books about swimming
- Creator of 4 popular swimming videos
- Private client list includes some of the fastest swimmers in America
- Virtual coaching clientele hail from five different continents
- Read more…
HOW THE PVC PROGRAM WORKS
The PVC program begins with an orientation period where Coach Baker learns more about the swimmer: their best events and times, swimming likes and dislikes, past and present training history and habits, and racing strengths and weaknesses. This includes an introductory phone consultation between Coach Baker, the swimmer and parent, plus a detailed questionnaire.
From there, Coach Baker creates a personalized plan of action designed to accelerate the swimmer’s performance. The suggestions he shares are guaranteed game-changers including how to develop an unbeatable winning mindset, ways to out-train the competition, and Olympic racing strategies. To benefit the most from PEAK Virtual Coaching, two-way communication is crucial, so the swimmer must be open to sharing their thoughts, feelings, and experiences with Coach Baker.
Choose a plan to get started! Space is limited.
The PEAK Virtual Coaching Annual Plan takes place over one year at a discounted rate. This PVC program is active for one year from the introductory phone consultation.
The PEAK Virtual Coaching 30-Day Plan takes place over one month. This PVC program renews monthly and starts from the introductory phone consultation. The monthly subscription is cancelable with fourteen days notice.
Note: It may be necessary for swimmers to purchase supplemental material to enhance their learning experience and performance outcome.
PVC MEMBERS: Manage your ACCOUnT