It’s Impossible to Achieve PEAK PERFORMANCE if You’re Off Balance
Being off-balance in swimming means too much of one thing and not enough of the other. Maintaining balance creates harmony in your swimming life. Harmony brings the mental, technical, and physical sides of your swimming together, allowing you to swim your fastest.
Your mission is to maintain a balance in these six areas each day for the next week. If you don’t swim on a particular day leave “Endurance Work Versus Technique Work” blank:
- Work Versus Rest
- Me Time Versus No Time For Me
- Stretching Work Versus Strength Work
- Calm Mind Versus Hectic Mind
- Endurance Work Versus Technique Work
- Mindful Eating Versus Mindless Eating
Fill out my online form.