Positive statements about yourself are known as affirmations. At first, they may be far from the truth or hard to accept, but in time they’ll become more believable and increase your self-worth.
Your mission for the next six days is to repeat the entire list below first thing in the morning, mid-day, and before heading off to bed at night. You can say them quietly to yourself or out loud, but with meaning! The more you mean it, the better they work.
- I enjoy thinking and feeling positive.
- I’m a fast learner.
- I achieve excellent results when I apply myself.
- I believe I can be whatever I want to be.
- I’m a talented swimmer.
- I turn failures into success.
- I’m worthy of winning races.
- Good things are coming my way.
- I do best when I focus on my strengths.
- I’m tough-minded and courageous.
Now create 3 of your own:
Fill out my online form.