Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a speed camp that’s custom made for competitive swimmers! Our 2-day START & TURN CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and our low swimmer-to-coach ratio is the best in the industry. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
START & TURN Camp
Our 2-day Start & Turn Camp covers the front, back, and relay start, plus the four-stroke turns. It’s the complete package over one weekend! Starts and turns are the two weak links in competitive racing and can cost vital seconds, but we have the solution! Our start progressions improve speed and distance off the block. And our turn progressions teach swimmers how to plan the wall, turn with speed, and travel further underwater off the wall. Enhancing starts and turns is a fast way to boost performance and a smart investment in the future.
Created by Olympic Coach Nick Baker, the camp’s curriculum is second to none. Coach Baker has authored ten books on swimming and produced four swimming videos. The camp offers many unique features and is ideally suited for swimmers eager to excel.
- Exclusive camp with limited registration
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach-ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Elite-level start & turn progressions for 12 & Over swimmers
- Easy-to-follow start & turn progressions for 11 & Under swimmers
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
All camps are open to age group and senior-level swimmers, ages 8-18, who currently compete at a local, regional, state, or national level. To maximize the benefits of the camp, swimmers are assigned to lanes based on their current skill and performance level. This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, but specifically designed for competitive swimmers who can perform multiple lengths of all four strokes and the official starts and turns.