Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a technique camp that’s custom made for competitive swimmers! Our 2-day START & STROKE CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
START & STROKE CAMP
Our 2-day Start & Stroke Camp spends equal time training fast starts and efficient strokes.
Starts are often a weak link in competitive racing and cost vital seconds, but we have the solution! Our PEAK start progressions add speed and distance off the block, and can turn a slow start into a winning one.
In the stroke training, we focus on key elite techniques common to Olympians, including MDPS (Maximum Distance Per Stroke) and MSR (Maximum Stroke Rate). PEAK coaches are masters at teaching and training, and our low swimmer-to-coach ratio is the best in the industry! If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
Created by Olympic Coach Nick Baker, the camp’s curriculum is second to none. Coach Baker has authored ten books on swimming and produced four swimming videos. The camp offers many unique features and is highly recommended for swimmers with Olympic dreams.
- Exclusive camp with limited registration
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Elite-level start and stroke progressions for 12 & Over swimmers
- Easy-to-follow start and stroke progressions for 11 & Under swimmers
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
All camps are open to age group and senior-level swimmers, ages 8-18, who currently compete at a local, regional, state, or national level. To maximize the benefits of the camp, swimmers are assigned to lanes based on their current skill and performance level. This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, but specifically designed for competitive swimmers who can perform multiple lengths of all four strokes and starts and turns.