Peak Performance Swim Camp introduces NEW Semi-Private Swim Camps conducted exclusively by Olympic Coach Nick Baker! Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
Few swimmers get the results they deserve in competition because they lack essential racing skills. Join Olympic Coach Nick Baker for a race-enhancing weekend limited to six swimmers only! The 2-day clinic offers many unique features and is highly recommended for swimmers with Olympic dreams.
- Start and turn progressions that can shave seconds off your time.
- Practical racing strategies and pacing for 50, 100, and 200 distances.
- Discovering the racing mindset that suits you best. Most swimmers use the wrong approach which typically backfires!
- Stroke techniques that can shave seconds off your time.
- Competitive spirit tactics to rev up your racing engine.
Coach Baker’s experience in achieving winning results is unrivaled. His professional coaching career spans forty-eight years: coaching swimmers at the Olympic level, authoring ten books on swimming, and advancing Peak Performance Swim Camp to world prominence.
All camps are open to age group and senior-level swimmers, ages 9-18, who currently compete at a local, regional, state, or national level. To maximize the benefits of the camp, swimmers are assigned to lanes based on their current skill and performance level versus their age.