Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a speed camp that’s custom made for competitive swimmers! Our 3-day HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under athletes. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer sets PEAK apart from the rest. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMP
Our 3-day High Performance Camp focuses on excellence in racing! It includes four hours a day of race-specific training, high tech start and turn work, mental toughness drills to finish like a champion, race-related dry land training, and daily motivational Mind Power workshops. Hard-nosed training matters, but smart-tough racing matters more. At PEAK we specialize in teaching the mental, technical, and physical skills to help swimmers excel where it matters most!
Created by Olympic Coach Nick Baker, the camp’s curriculum is second to none. Coach Baker has authored ten books on swimming and produced four swimming videos. The camp offers many unique features and is ideally suited for swimmers eager to excel.
- Exclusive camp with limited registration
- 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Elite-level stroke progressions for 12 & Over swimmers
- Easy-to-follow stroke progressions for 11 & Under swimmers
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
All camps are open to age group and senior-level swimmers, ages 8-18, who currently compete at a local, regional, state, or national level. To maximize the benefits of the camp, swimmers are assigned to lanes based on their current skill and performance level. This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, but specifically designed for competitive swimmers who can perform multiple lengths of all four strokes and the official starts and turns.