Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a speed camp that’s custom made for competitive swimmers! Our 4-day RACE CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and low swimmer-to-coach ratio is the best in the industry. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
Our 4-day Race Camp focuses on excellence in racing! How swimmers perform in competition determines their ultimate success in swimming. Hard-nosed training matters, but smart-tough racing matters more. At PEAK Race Camps, we specialize in teaching the mental, technical, and physical skills to help swimmers excel where it matters most. Learn from the PEAK pros and get the swimming edge!
Our Race Camp curriculum includes:
- Various focus and mental toughness simulations to sharpen the mental edge.
- Race rehearsals to heighten the competitive spirit and teach the ideal racing strategy for all distances.
- Technical stroke refinement.
- Power, flexibility, and skill drills to quicken all starts and turns.
- Plus plenty of head-to-head racing.
Created by Olympic Coach Nick Baker, the camp’s curriculum is second to none. Coach Baker has authored ten books on swimming and produced four swimming videos. The camp offers many unique features and is ideally suited for swimmers eager to excel.
- Exclusive camp with limited registration
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach-ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Elite-level stroke progressions for 12 & Over swimmers
- Easy-to-follow stroke progressions for 11 & Under swimmers
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
All camps are open to age group and senior-level swimmers, ages 8-18, who currently compete at a local, regional, state, or national level. To maximize the benefits of the camp, swimmers are assigned to lanes based on their current skill and performance level. This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, but specifically designed for competitive swimmers who can perform multiple lengths of all four strokes and the official starts and turns.