Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering our popular IM technique camp that’s custom made for competitive swimmers! Our 5-day INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY CAMP
Our 5-day IM Camp covers the entire individual medley from the front start, the four strokes, the three IM turns, plus the ideal racing strategy. It’s the complete package! Training and racing in the IM is a wise choice as it develops all four strokes and makes swimmers more versatile and competitive. Most people think of Michael Phelps as the King of Butterfly, but he’s also the only swimmer in history to win the 200 IM in four consecutive Olympics. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching and training, and our low swimmer-to-coach ratio is the best in the industry! Learn from the PEAK pros and get the winning edge!
Created by Olympic Coach Nick Baker, the camp’s curriculum is second to none. Coach Baker has authored ten books on swimming and produced four swimming videos. The camp offers many unique features and is highly recommended for swimmers with Olympic dreams.
- Exclusive camp with limited registration
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Elite-level stroke and IM turn progressions for 12 & Over swimmers
- Easy-to-follow stroke progressions for 11 & Under swimmers
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Soothing yoga instruction
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
All camps are open to age group and senior-level swimmers, ages 8-18, who currently compete at a local, regional, state, or national level. To maximize the benefits of the camp, swimmers are assigned to lanes based on their current skill and performance level. This is NOT a learn-to-swim program, but specifically designed for competitive swimmers who can perform multiple lengths of all four strokes and the official starts and turns.