Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a 2-day speed camp for competitive swimmers! We provide two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and our low swimmer-to-coach ratio is the best in the industry. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Mind Power Workshop
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 12:30 PM – Flex and Stretch
- 1:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:00 PM – Daily Sign-Out
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.