Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a 2-day speed camp for competitive swimmers! We provide two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and our 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer sets PEAK apart from the rest. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. Limited Registration. Safety Protocols.
- 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Dry Land
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 12:30 PM – Mind Power Workshop
- 1:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:00 PM – Daily Sign-Out
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.