Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering special “super” clinics during the 3-day holiday weekend! Choose our START & STROKE CLINIC for 11 & Over swimmers OR our specially-designed TOP 10 CLINIC for 10 & Under swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve starts and strokes. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Winning Spirit Pep Talks
- Daily yoga
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Catered Lunch
- Complimentary T-shirt and Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Winning Spirit Pep Talk
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Catered Lunch
- 12:30 PM – Eagle Challenge
- 1:00 PM – Yoga
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign Out