Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering two-day technique clinics for competitive swimmers! Choose our RACE CLINIC for 11 & Over swimmers OR our specially-designed TOP 10 CLINIC for 10 & Under swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. Limited Registration. Safety Protocols.
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational mental skills seminars
- Dynamic dry land training
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day. Most clinic schedules run daily 8:00am to 3:00pm or 9:00am to 4:00pm, depending on the location.
- 7:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 8:00 AM – Dry Land
- 9:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 11:00 AM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 12:00 PM – Mental Skills Seminar
- 1:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:00 PM – Daily Sign-Out
We’ve added new guidelines regarding social distancing, health screenings, and sanitizing.
- Cleaning procedures are enhanced throughout clinic operations and the host pool facility.
- Adjustments are in place to maintain social distancing such as: fewer swimmers per lane, signage and ground markings, and restricted use of locker rooms.
- Each swimmer will be screened and their temperature will be taken at the front door before they enter.
- Swimmers must wear a mask upon arrival and departure each day, and during non-exercise physical activities.
- Swimmers must arrive wearing swimsuits underneath their dry-land clothing, as locker rooms are closed until further notice.
- Each swimmer is designated an area to place personal belongings and a waiting area before entering the pool.
- Restrooms are limited to 1 camper at a time.
- Coaches will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and maintain 6 feet social distancing throughout camp activities.
- No spectators are allowed on the pool deck or bleachers at this time. Parents will drop-off and pick-up swimmers at the front entrance.
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.