Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering a speed swim camp in the NYC metropolitan area during President’s Day holiday weekend! Our 3-day RACE CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. PEAK coaches are masters at teaching racing techniques, and our low swimmer-to-coach ratio is the best in the industry. If speed is what you seek, come to PEAK!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. Limited Registration. Safety Protocols.
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve starts, turns, and strokes. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Essential yoga for swimmers
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
DAILY SCHEDULE (FEBRUARY 19-21)
DAY 1: Saturday 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
DAY 2: Sunday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
DAY 3: Monday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
NOTE: The daily curriculum includes in-water training sessions (2 hours each), yoga, and motivational mental skills training. The combined PEAK experience toughens swimmers mentally, boosts fitness and confidence, and improves essential swimming skills.
- Mind Power Workshop
- Pool Session 1
- Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- Pool Session 2
We’ve added new guidelines regarding social distancing, health screenings, and sanitizing.
- Cleaning procedures are enhanced throughout camp operations and the host pool facility.
- Swimmers must wear a mask upon arrival and departure each day, and during non-exercise physical activities.
- Swimmers must arrive wearing swimsuits underneath their dry-land clothing as locker room usage is limited.
- Coaches will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and maintain social distancing throughout camp activities.
- No spectators are allowed on the pool deck or bleachers at this time. Parents will drop-off and pick-up swimmers at the front entrance.
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.