Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering two-day technique clinics for competitive swimmers! Choose our INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY CLINIC for 11 & Over swimmers OR our specially-designed TOP 10 CLINIC for 10 & Under swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. SMALL CLINIC SIZE. LIMITED REGISTRATION. SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational mental skills seminars
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day. Most clinic schedules run daily 8:00am to 3:00pm or 9:00am to 4:00pm, depending on the location.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Dry-Land
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 1:00 PM – Mental Skills Seminar
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign-Out
We’ve added new guidelines regarding social distancing, health screenings, and sanitizing.
- Cleaning procedures are enhanced throughout clinic operations and the host pool facility.
- Adjustments are in place to maintain social distancing such as: fewer swimmers per lane, signage and ground markings, and restricted use of locker rooms.
- Each swimmer will be screened and their temperature will be taken at the front door before they enter.
- Swimmers must wear a mask upon arrival and departure each day, and during non-exercise physical activities.
- Swimmers must arrive wearing swimsuits underneath their dry-land clothing, as locker rooms are closed until further notice.
- Each swimmer is designated an area to place personal belongings and a waiting area before entering the pool.
- Each swimmer is assigned a lane number; maximum 4 people per lane with at least 6 feet of distance.
- Restrooms are limited to 1 camper at a time.
- Coaches will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and maintain 6 feet social distancing throughout camp activities.
- No spectators are allowed on the pool deck or bleachers at this time. Parents will drop-off and pick-up swimmers at the front entrance.
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
NIKE and US Sports Camps serve as a marketing and referral service for Peak Performance Swim Camp, and do not manage or operate PEAK camps and clinics. Peak Performance Swim Camp is independently owned and operated by Positive Swimming LLC. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, US Sports Camps has decided to postpone 2020 fall camps. However, Peak Performance Swim Camp will continue to operate its camps under modified conditions, independent from USSC and NIKE.