Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering our popular IM technique camp that’s custom made for competitive swimmers! Our INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY CAMP provides two levels of specialized training for 12 & Over and 11 & Under swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve starts, turns, and strokes. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 9:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 10:00 AM – Dry-Land
- 11:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 1:00 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 1:30 PM – Mind Power Workshop
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign-Out
NOTE: The JCC MidWestchester requires all swimmers to show proof of COVID vaccination to enter the facility.
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.