Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering special speed camps during the 3-day holiday weekend! Choose our INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY CAMP for 11 & Over swimmers OR our specially-designed TOP 10 CAMP for 10 & Under swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. LIMITED REGISTRATION. SPECIAL OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES. SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve starts, turns, and strokes. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Motivational mental skills seminars
- Daily dry-land strength training
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 7:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 8:00 AM – Dry Land
- 9:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 11:00 AM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 11:30 AM – Mental Skills Seminar
- 12:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 2:00 PM – Daily Sign Out