Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering special “super” clinics during the Fall break! Choose our INDIVIDUAL MEDLEY CLINIC for intermediate-level swimmers OR our specially-designed ELITE COMPETITION CLINIC for elite-level Gold Squad swimmers. Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve starts, turns, and strokes. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Winning Spirit Pep Talks
- Daily yoga
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Complimentary T-shirt and Swim Cap
- MentalWorks Handbook
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
Each day’s curriculum includes: four hours of in-water training, purposeful teaching, a daily Winning Spirit pep talk, dynamic dry-land training, and soothing yoga. The combined PEAK experience toughens swimmers mentally, boosts fitness and confidence, and improves essential swimming skills. The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Dry Land
- 9:30 AM – Winning Spirit Pep Talk
- 10:30 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:30 PM – Lunch (Bring Your Own)
- 1:00 PM – Yoga
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign Out