At Peak Performance Swim Camp, we employ a one-of-a-kind elite training approach that conditions swimmers both inside and out. We believe swimmers are only as good as the sum of their parts – developing the entire swimmer with essential mental, technical, and physical conditioning to maximize their swimming potential.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures. SMALLER CAMP SIZE. LIMITED REGISTRATION. SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve start, turn, and stroke techniques. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Over 18 hours of challenging in-water training
- Motivational mental skills seminars
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Catered Box Lunch
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day. Most day camp schedules run daily 8:00am to 3:00pm or 9:00am to 4:00pm, depending on the location.
- 9:00 AM – Dry Land
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Catered Box Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Mental Skills Seminar
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign Out
We’ve added new guidelines regarding social distancing, health screenings, and sanitizing.
- Cleaning procedures are enhanced throughout camp operations and the host pool facility.
- Adjustments are in place to maintain social distancing such as: fewer swimmers per lane, signage and ground markings, and restricted use of locker rooms.
- Each swimmer will be screened and their temperature will be taken at the front door before they enter.
- Swimmers must wear a mask upon arrival and departure each day, and during non-exercise physical activities.
- Swimmers must arrive wearing swimsuits underneath their dry-land clothing, as locker rooms are closed until further notice.
- Each swimmer is designated an area to place personal belongings and a waiting area before entering the pool.
- Each swimmer is assigned a lane number; maximum 4 people per lane with at least 6 feet of distance.
- Restrooms are limited to 1 camper at a time.
- Coaches will wear a mask upon daily arrival and departure, and maintain 6 feet social distancing throughout camp activities.
- No spectators are allowed on the pool deck or bleachers at this time. Parents will drop-off and pick-up swimmers at the front entrance.
Peak Performance Swim Camp is following social distancing and sanitizing guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 as set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local government authorities, and USA Swimming. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
NIKE and US Sports Camps serve as a marketing and referral service for Peak Performance Swim Camp, and do not manage or operate PEAK camps. Peak Performance Swim Camp is independently owned and operated by Positive Swimming LLC. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, US Sports Camps has decided to postpone 2020 fall camps. However, Peak Performance Swim Camp will continue to operate its camps under modified conditions, independent from USSC and NIKE.