At Peak Performance Swim Camp, we employ a one-of-a-kind elite training approach that conditions swimmers both inside and out. We believe swimmers are only as good as the sum of their parts – developing the entire swimmer with essential mental, technical, and physical conditioning to maximize their swimming potential.
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve start, turn, and stroke techniques. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- 1-on-1 attention provided to each swimmer
- Expert coaching
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Over 16 hours of challenging in-water training
- Dynamic dry-land sessions and yoga instruction
- Daily Winning Spirit pep talks
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Catered Lunch
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Complimentary Swim Cap
- Gold Medal Award and more!
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:30 AM – Dry Land
- 9:30 AM – Winning Spirit Pep Talk
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Catered Lunch
- 12:30 PM – Yoga
- 1:30 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:30 PM – Daily Sign Out