Peak Performance Swim Camp is offering our popular Individual Medley technique camp that’s custom made for competitive swimmers! Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently!
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At PEAK, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve starts, turns, and strokes. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them after camp.
- Custom curriculum designed by Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Expert coaching
- Practices geared to all speed levels
- Personalized feedback throughout the day
- Over 16 hours of challenging in-water training
- Motivational Mind Power workshops
- Dynamic dry-land sessions
- Healthy mix of learning and fun
- Catered Lunch
- Complimentary Swim Cap
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day.
- 8:45 AM – Daily Sign-In
- 9:00 AM – Dry-Land
- 10:00 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:00 PM – Catered Lunch
- 12:30 PM – Mind Power Workshop
- 1:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 3:00 PM – Daily Sign-Out
The daily curriculum includes in-water technical training, dry land strength sessions, and motivational mental skills classes. The combined PEAK experience toughens swimmers mentally, boosts fitness and confidence, and improves essential swimming skills.