Peak Performance is offering a NEW 3-day IM SUPER Clinic! Refine your stroke technique to swim faster and more efficiently! This 3-day super clinic includes elite-level training for all 4 Strokes and 6 IM Turns.
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At Peak Performance Swim Camp, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve start, turn, and stroke techniques. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- Custom curriculum designed by 1992 Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Signature holistic training philosophy–mental, technical, physical
- Focused in-water skill progressions
- Swimming video technology part of daily curriculum
- Swim yoga instruction
- Mental Skills tip-of-the-day
- Catered Lunch
- Nike & PEAK gift pack
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day. Most clinic schedules run daily 8:00am to 3:00pm or 9:00am to 4:00pm, depending on the location.
- 9:00 AM – Video Presentations
- 10:00 AM – Mental Skills PLUS
- 10:30 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:30 PM – Catered Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Yoga
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign Out