At Peak Performance Swim Camp, we employ a one-of-a-kind holistic training approach that conditions swimmers both inside and out. We believe swimmers are only as good as the sum of their parts – developing the entire swimmer with essential mental, technical, and physical conditioning to maximize their swimming potential.
The vast majority of competitive swimmers are in serious need of concentrated start, turn, and stroke work. It should be an ongoing process that continues throughout their swimming careers. Skills are never permanent and require constant attention and refinement. At Peak Performance Swim Camp, we offer a variety of impactful techniques and skill progressions that dramatically improve start, turn, and stroke techniques. The techniques taught are extremely adaptable meaning swimmers can continue to use them upon returning to their home pools.
- Custom curriculum designed by 1992 Olympic Coach Nick Baker
- Uncommonly low swimmer-to-coach ratio
- Signature holistic training philosophy–mental, technical, physical
- Over 16 hours of challenging in-water training
- Dynamic dry-land sessions and yoga instruction
- Daily Mental Skills PLUS sessions
- Catered Lunch
- Nike & PEAK gift pack
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
The schedule below outlines a sample agenda for the day. Most day camp schedules run daily 8:00am to 3:00pm or 9:00am to 4:00pm, depending on the location.
- 9:00 AM – Dry Land
- 10:00 AM – Mental Skills PLUS
- 10:30 AM – Pool Session 1
- 12:30 PM – Catered Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Yoga
- 2:00 PM – Pool Session 2
- 4:00 PM – Daily Sign Out